KRISHNA CAN CHANGE OUR DESTINY

 
      In last three years I have realized that in actuality nothing is in my control, not even my breath. I am breathing each second without even realizing that I am breathing. But Krishna feels me breathing. He is planning for me all the time as if He is just living for me. More than me, He is meditating on my future and determining the best possible path for me through which I can become His true devotee. 

      Three years back I made a wish to Him and said that it’s up to You Krishna, whether You want to fulfill it or not. I left it on Krishna but somewhere deep down I wanted Him to fulfill my desire. Today He has actualized my wish but in His own way, not the way I wanted it to get fulfilled.

      We all imagine our future and make some goals to achieve in life. Apart from this we also plan that how we are going to accomplish each goal. We try to prepare foolproof plans for ourselves but we really don’t know whether they are best or not. I did the same. I fantasized so many things for myself. I thought about the easiest way to achieve what I wanted but Krishna chose the hardest way for me. He made things so difficult for me. I felt as if He is giving me choice that either I should forget my wish or if I want to get it fulfilled than I should follow His plan. I got so vulnerable. I just couldn’t forget my wish so I chose to follow His plan. He made me do everything that I feared. He forced me to face situations which I never wanted to face and He made me sacrificed those things which were close to me. He took so much from me to fulfill that one wish. But now I feel I never deserved what I have got now. It was simply Krishna’s mercy. He was trying to change my destiny but He needed my help. He asked me to trust Him and I trusted Him.

     I believe in karma and also how various planets’ energies influence us. So I feel that I must have done something bad in my previous births or maybe in this birth too because of which I faced many problems but my faith in Krishna is so strong that I left everything on Him. I said to Him that I might not be a good person, I am lacking in so many ways but I promise that I will always try to improve myself. I surrendered unto Him. I said take me where You want me to take but just give me strength to face everything. He really made me tough and gave me power to break through all troublesome moments. When He became my incharge, He changed me and my life.

    There are two ways of thinking. First is that when we face many obstacles in getting something, we may think that Krishna doesn’t want it for us that’s why he is creating so many obstacles. Secondly we can also think that what we are trying to get is so special and precious that Krishna is taking test and checking whether we are worthy of getting it or not. I was in the same dilemma. In this condition I prayed to Krishna to give me some signal. Krishna indicated  through some incidents that latter one goes for me. 

      Nobody knows what Krishna is planning and How He loves us. When we face difficulties, our trust in Him starts getting weak and the moment we get weak is the moment we loose the battle of our life. So always see the positive side in what Krishna is doing for you. Ultimately we all are going to die one day. We don’t know what is going to happen after death but if Krishna is saying that just surrender unto Him and love Him, He will take us to His abode after death then we must listen to Him as we are not in control of anything and also He truly love us :)

     So that's it for now, I will try to write more frequently but eventually it all depends on Krishna because in reality He is writing everything, I am just a medium :)

Krishna blesses you all always!!

PS: I haven’t mentioned about the wish that I made to Krishna because right now I am not comfortable to share it here but maybe someday I will share it :)
And also Krishna purposely doesn't make things difficult for us. It's our karma. In fact He is the one who gives us strength to face negative consequences of our bad karma :) 


Comments

  1. Hare Krishna. Can you kindly send what u wished for.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The wish was to serve Lord Krishna in a very favorable peaceful spiritual environment. Krishna has still not fulfilled it completely but yes there are a lot of changes I have seen in these 5 years, Krishna has done miraculous things to take me near to my desire which I might share in future blogs. Hare Krishna :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My desires..

Love of my life..