SERVING THE SERVANTS OF LORD KRISHNA


      Finally I am writing again. It’s been so long I haven't posted anything. What excuse can I give? I am not able to do anything properly as I want to do so many things at a time. I am just crazy. hehe. I am trying to make myself understand that do one thing at a time and try to give it your best. I know Krishna is going to teach me this also in some way. Sometimes it scares me. lol. But I also love getting chastised by Krishna. I am happy feeling His presence around me no matter in what way He does so :)

       So let’s come to the topic now "Serving the servants of Lord Krishna". It sounds different but this is the best way to please Krishna. I personally have experienced this. Firstly, what is the need to serve? It is simply because we are servants by nature. Srila Prabhupada says that we are always serving our senses or family or friends or office or pets. All the time we are serving. Do you think serving anything I mentioned before can fulfil the purpose of our life? I personally don’t think so. So, the question is who or what should we serve so that the purpose of our life is fulfilled. Of course KRISHNA, hehe. He is the source of everything. Whatever we have, whatever we see, whatever we can’t see, we ourselves belongs to Him only. He is the sole proprietor. We are using His property to please ourselves like a thief. How long can a thief enjoy things which belong to others? Not for long. At the end he will suffer. How justified it is to take credits and benefits for those things which are the result of someone else’s hard work and determination? That thief is bound to suffer. Similarly we are also bound to suffer as we are stealing Krishna property all the time. Krishna is not going to punish us for using His property as He loves us a lot and He is so merciful. We get punished because we are not perfect. No matter how alert we become we will make mistakes and of course we are using Krishna’s property and exploiting it to the extent that it cannot be recovered in coming future. So, we are only punishing ourselves. We are the culprits. To solve this problem we must thank Krishna for what He has given to us. We must serve Him everything before using it for ourselves. Only He can protect us and make us immune to the results of our unintentional mistakes.
      
Though we can directly serve Krishna but it is very hard to please Him this way. Yes it is. Krishna takes lot of tests. He will test you so much that at times you will start thinking if He really loves you or not. But yes He loves you. Never have any doubt about it. But His ways are different as always. There is an easy way to please Krishna. It’s a secret I am disclosing here. Hehe. Actually Srila Prabhupada has already spoken about it in His books but not many are aware of it.  Secret is that Krishna gets even more pleased when He sees someone serving His devotees. It gives Him immense pleasure and His devotees are very compassionate. If we are going to serve Radharani, who is the true lover of Krishna, She is going to accept us immediately that to with our limitless faults and will also ask Krishna to accept us and love us.

    We can serve any of His servants like right now I am serving you by sharing this information about Krishna with you. I hope it pleases Krishna :) Krishna loves His devotees immensely so when someone serves His devotee He starts loving that person even more. He will take special care of that person. We must serve His devotees, His creation because service makes us calm, humble, selfless and helps us in getting detached with our false ego which is most important. When we get attached to our ego, we try to satisfy it. If we are unable to do so we become angry, unstable, dissatisfied, selfish, judgmental, and greedy. I mean all the negative qualities are attached with our false ego. So to overcome it we must serve Krishna’s devotees and this way we will serve Krishna also. Be prepare to do the things which are beyond your capacity, hehe, How can anyone do something which is beyond one's capacity? Answer is Krishna. He will make you go nuts, He knows how to make you do what He wants you to do but only when you ask Him for His Love and devotion. So start serving the servants of Krishna and get more and more love from Him. May Radharani bless you with Krishna’s and her love always :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My desires..

KRISHNA CAN CHANGE OUR DESTINY

Love of my life..