Krishna dedicated a song to me :D


It’s a very sweet incident that happened to me. I was confused about sharing it here as some of you might think I am silly. But finally I decided to share it for dear devotees of Krishna :)

A couple of days ago I was doing some work at home and I played some random Hindi songs playlist on YouTube. I didn't know what songs were there in the list. I just played one and started doing my work. Later when I was cleaning my altar, a thought came in my mind and I requested Krishna to dedicate next song on the list to me. I asked Him to play something He feels. So He dedicated this beautiful song to me - 

Main tenu samjhawan ki (What should I make you understand)
Na tere bina lagda jee (without you my heart is unable to focus on anything)
Tu kee jaane pyaar mera (what do you know about my love)
Main karaan intezar tera (I am waiting for you)
Tu dil tuyyon jaan meri (You're my heart, and you're my life too)

I was like Awwwwwwww :’)
I started crying. I was in a state of ecstaticism but simultaneously I felt bad as I am not able to reciprocate fairly to Him. He constantly makes me conscious of His endeavor to get me back to Goloka where He could love me directly without using mediums and hopefully I could do the same :)  

He has been trying so hard since ages to make me realize His eternal love. I long to become His true lover instantly, however I am not able to because of my flustered mind which always get agitated by mundane world. Despite the fact He never fails to make me fall in love with Him again and again. This is the best feeling one could ever have. He is the pinnacle of love, purity, selflessness and perseverance. Words are just not enough to describe Him and His love.



I was also considering that this song is not just for me. It is for all His lovers like me. He loves us all immensely. It is impossible to measure His love. In return we can always try to serve Him in whatever way we can.

Krishna said In Bhagavad Gita in chapter 9 verse 26 :-
If one offers Me with love and devotion a leaf, a flower, a fruit or water, I will accept it.

Krishna wants only love and devotion, nothing else. Krishna accepts even a little flower from His pure devotee. He is God, He doesn’t need anything from us. He is self-sufficient. He has created everything including us, so in reality we are taking everything from Him and then serving it back to Him. In fact, how many of us really does that much also? See how generous He is, He still sees love in it. So it is not important what you do, how much you do, how you do, important is your feelings and intentions. Serve Krishna according to your capacity and just remember to do it exclusively out of love.

I remember one story of female devotee of Krishna. He went to her home and asked her if there is anything to eat. She got bananas for Him. She was so excited to serve bananas to Him from her own hands. Lost in love and excitement she peeled some bananas, threw away the fruit and gave the peels to Krishna to eat. Krishna joyfully ate those peels. Then her husband arrived and got very upset with her. How could she serve peels to Krishna?  But Krishna enjoyed it and told her husband that peels were far sweeter than bananas as she was serving it out of true love and devotion. She was madly in love with Krishna so couldn’t realize what she was doing but it didn’t matter to Him. He saw her love only. How overwhelming His love is? I hope I could also love Him some day with the same intensity :)


PS- I made a video using pictures of Krishna for this song. Hope you like it. Enjoy!!!! :D




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My desires..

KRISHNA CAN CHANGE OUR DESTINY

Love of my life..