My desires..

I desire to be with Krishna.
I desire to be the reason of happiness for Krishna.
I desire to make this world a beautiful place for Krishna.
I desire to get free from ‘I’ ‘Me’ 'Mine’ for Krishna.
I desire to be truthful, loyal and selfless for Krishna.
I desire to lessen the pain of living beings for Krishna.
I desire to follow as well as break the rules for Krishna.
I desire to completely surrender to Krishna.
I desire to chant the Holy name of Krishna.
I desire to explore this universe with Krishna.
I desire to do what Krishna wants me to do.
I desire to distribute the love of Krishna.
I desire to have strength and patience to improve myself for Krishna.
I desire to paint, write, cook, sing and dance for Krishna.
I desire to look beautiful for Krishna.
I desire to feel sacredness of Krishna and every soul that I am surrounded by.
I desire to surprise Krishna and myself by loving Him beyond my imagination.
I desire everyone to be with Krishna.
I desire to get free from everything except Krishna.
I desire to become desireless for Krishna.



Comments

  1. Hare Krishna 🙏 Please accept my humble Pranams 🙏 Beautiful 🙏❤️ thank You Very Much For sharing 🙏 RADHE RADHE 🙏

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hare Krishna 🙏 May Lord Krishna bless you always 🙌

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

KRISHNA CAN CHANGE OUR DESTINY

Love of my life..