Love of my life..



Oh love of my life,
Love me whole life,
Like a bird loves its flight,
Like a sun loves its light..

Oh love of my soul,
Embrace me whole life,
With peace of  Your mind,
With purity of  Your heart..

Oh love of my eyes,
See me whole life,
By beauty of  Your sight,
By curiosity of  Your psyche..

Oh love of my skin,
Feel me whole life,
With smoothness of  Your touch,
With trueness of  Your soul..

Oh love of my eternity,
I love You endlessly,
Like a floret loves its incense,
Like a river loves its tides..

Oh love of my time,
Take me beyond all my lifetimes,
To the place of faultlessness,
Where everything illuminates with Your love..

Oh love of my sanctity,
I am left with a longing,
To love You with all my prayers & emotions,
Like Radha loves You in her pure devotion..

Comments

  1. O love of my life..take me unto That
    Eternity,
    Beyond all manifestations perishable or imperishable;
    Where no light ever reaches;
    But with the Eternal Light of That Eternity
    Everything else stands illumined;
    Which is the source of all love.
    Unto That Love, O Lord, take my soul..!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My desires..

KRISHNA CAN CHANGE OUR DESTINY